The Ice Cream Making Challenge is a fun-filled, competitive event where students will ultimately produce an unforgettable and delicious Student Entertainment adventure! Turning raw ingredients into sweet and delectable ice cream requires expertise, precision and creativity. It’s a fascinating process that will require all of your team and leadership skills to be put into action.
Up until now there were only two ways to make ice cream, churning ice cold ingredients by hand or using an electric freezer that did all the work. Our program uses a new high tech solution to create terrific ice cream. We use Liquid Nitrogen to freeze the ingredients in a very dramatic way. When poured into the Ice Cream batter, the Liquid Nitrogen creates a cloud of ultra cold fog. A few seconds later when the fog disappears the ice cream is frozen solid…How cool (literally) is that??!!
• Your group will be divided into competitive teams of 6 to 10 participants (pending size of group)
• Participants must leave their team to gain expertise in one specific ice cream making skill including recipe basics, waffle cone making, equipment instructions, and marketing fundamentals
• Teams will then be challenged to bring together their new skills and develop a brand new ice cream flavor
• Teams must present their new flavor to our panel of judges and one team will be recognized as the “Ice Cream Making Champions” (and leave with ‘forever bragging rights’)
• All participants will be “winners” as they enjoy their ice cream and homemade waffle cones during the awards ceremony
Ice cream making is a perfect student team building activity. This event elevates team spirit and morale, and finds the winning balance between planning and execution. Dividing groups up and having them work together creates an environment that allows team members to get to know one another better. Ultimately, this allows the teams to play with a purpose.
We can add a dj/dance to the end of your event so your group ultimately has an ice cream & dance party!